Resources for School Leaders
Discover new ways to bring your lessons to life with Apple products, whether you’re building basic skills or looking to enrich everyday activities with iPad. Join the Apple Professional Learning Specialists for one-hour remote learning opportunities for Pennsylvania educators.
Sample topics include:
- Getting started
- Personalizing settings on your iPad
- Using the iPad to communicate and lead
- Helpful resources for you to explore
- Participate in disucssions about best practices using the iPad as a building administrator
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn with other educators and share ideas that will help you bring your lessons to life with Apple products.
- iPad with most current iPadOS, Photos, Camera, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Notes, Clips, and Voice Memos
- Webex app (You may wish to join via a second device, if possible)
- Additional 1:1 support: AppleProfessionalLearning@apple.com
Date and Location